20140103 - First Photoshoot at Mentone Beach

Hi guys! 
Growing up as a kid, I always wanted to be some sort of public figure, I don't know why, I thought it'd be fun. So when I was fortunate enough to do a photoshoot with Jyn, I was, well you could say over the moon! It was so exciting, even though I looked a bit awkward due to, lack of experience. 

In this shoot, I'm wearing outfits I purchased from YesStyle, without further ado, here are the edited images!






  

This last one wasn't edited, but I particularly really liked this one, just because I think the 1/3rd position looks pretty cool, I also look like I'm glowing..

What fun will it be without unedited photos and derpy ones? :P 




  






And that's the end of that!
Unfortunately all the outfits I bought are sold out on YesStyle at the moment, so I can't link them :( 

 I had a lot of fun doing this shoot and can't wait until the next one! Thank you Jyn for these amazing photos and editing! 

Much love,
haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment