Missha M Perfect Cover B.B Cream (No. 23) Review

Hi guys!
I'm back with a very popular B.B Cream, the Missha M Perfect Cover B.B Cream in No. 23. This B.B Cream is probably one of my favourites. It's flexible in tones, it comes in 5 shades:
No. 13: Bright Beige 
No. 21: Light Beige
No. 23: Natural Beige
No. 27: Honey Beige
No. 31: Tan Beige

So this B.B Cream contains anti-wrinkle, coverage and a high SPF42 PA+++. That's a lot of SPF, so I'm guessing it's good to block UV. I also heard that this B.B Cream was invented to actually heal patients skin after treatments in the hospital.

I actually own 3 tubes of this B.B Cream, the first one I ran out of so I desperately went to find another and paid $35.00AUD for it, but I found this new skincare/makeup store that sells it for $20.00AUD, which I also purchased it, to store, in case I couldn't find it anymore. 

So the packaging makes me feel so fancy which it's metallic colour and the tube itself has a pump to dispense the product, which I really like, it's easy to get the very last bits of the products. This contains 50mL of product, which lasted me for a year and a bit, that was wearing on a daily basis too. It's quite worth.


 So this is how it looks on the hand, as you can see, No.23 is perfect for my skin tone, the consistency is mild, not too thick nor watery, it's easy to apply and has a bit of a brown undertone. 






In these photos, I'm only wearing the B.B Cream on the right side of my face. These photos are really hard to tell, but if you look at my dark circles, they do get a little lighter. So the coverage isn't the best, it's about a light coverage in my opinion, still needs concealer to do the job. 


This B.B Cream can also be purchased anywhere online ^____^ Oh and also, like I mentioned, it can get sticky and leave too much of a glow, I personally have oily skin so I always find the need to set it before heading out. 

Of course, it's time for some selfies :D




















And that is all for today! Hehe, excuse my messy hair and derp face ;a; ! This B.B Cream does lighten my face and in photos, look quite flawless, but in person, it isn't as flattering, but after some concealer, it shouldn't be too bad. Thank you for reading and as always, stay healthy & happy! :D 

Much love,
haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment