Sweet 16th OOTD ^___^

Hi guys!
So if you didn't know, I turned 16 on July 4th! Woohoo! I decided to have a small outing with my friends and just grab some lunch :D







Here we have, from left to right, Theresa, myself, Chi, Ash, Lyn and Lisa :D 








Here we have the only two guys xD Arnold and Yuzhou! 
Like always, we went for Korean BBQ because that's the easiest to split bills and share! We ordered around 6 BBQ dishes and they were ah-mah-zing! I apparently kept taking the employee's job because I kept flipping and cutting the meat.. I think he was getting annoyed with me T___T Okay, let's have some bubbly sexy food shots xD 



Oh yeah look at the sexiness of.. Bubbling bulgogi... All that deliciousness of bubbles. YAY BUBBLES! Anyways, so after eating, we just went for a walk to buy my birthday cake! Okay this got really messy, it was windy and we had nowhere to go so I suggested at my work place... Which is Macca's! Haha we went to buy some plates and just took Macca's cutlery to eat the cake! 



The cake looks good right?! Yeah I didn't get a photo with all my friends.. But whatever! This will do~ So after eating cake, we just went to EB Games to play free games! It was fun, then a few friends had to go home :( So we ended up going back to my sister's apartment and played chubby bunny :3 I managed to fit around 9 marshmallows in my mouth! I think my friend Yuzhou put the most in his mouth at like.. 13 or so? I don't remember :P 

So finally! Time for the Outfit of the Day ^___^ ~ 


So for this occasion, I dressed up in a more formal dress from Bardot. It has two side openings and a low cut back.. Sadly I wasn't able to get a picture without my blazer one since it was freezing that day! So I paired with it a rolled up blazer and black flats to keep it.. Simple? Yes we're a cute couple ;) 

So that's all for my birthday post! I should probably try and sleep soon since I've been sleeping at 3am these days... TT____TT" 

Much love, 
haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment