Neutral Make Up + OOTD :)

Hi guys!
Today I got the chance to go out and dress up again!

It was my friend's birthday party today and we just went to watch Despicable Me 2! It was the cutest movie ever. We didn't do much and I didn't take many photos either, so today will just be an OOTD + Make Up post! So here are some selfies after completing my make up ^^ ~


I just really like the lighting in my room in these photos! My hair also looks quite nice and natural - I mean they are natural, not like I wore a wig or anything!
So let's move onto the make up first!


I didn't do well on my eyes, but because I was wearing a nude coloured sweater, I wanted to warm it up with a little brown gradient! For my face, I just used my Skin79 Hot Pink BBCream along with my Makeover Essential blush! 

And here's my OOTD! I know you can't see my shoes properly but no one was able to take a photo for me.. I should really buy a tripod.. Anyways, I just wore a pinkish nude sweater, because it's winter and cold, I wore stockings and a high waisted shorts to keep that feminine look! I also matched it with a grey scarf and dark brown boots which looks a little like cowboy boots! 


And here are just some random selfies because I was super bored and got ready too fast xD !~ 
So that's the end and I'm sorry it wasn't as long as usual! The weather is becoming warmer these days but still keep warm and don't catch a cold! ^^ 

Much love, haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment