Party time with the LBs OOTD!

Hi guys!
It's been a while right? A month and 5 days to be exact! So many things have been happening lately and I guess I just had no free time to go out or anything! But, it was my little brother's birthday party today and I finally got to dress up!

Here's the little brat! His shoelace is undone again! 

So we got to the place an hour earlier than the actual time we were supposed to meet. My brother went and played games with his friends, my best friend came - Arnold :D We played a game of pool and we actually really suck at pool irl .. Meh, everything's online these days! After that, we managed to waste some time before our first laser tag game!

Ng buddies 4 lyfff~ Of course forcing him to take photos with me because.. Yeah, LOL we look sah awkward here...
Anyways, first game of laser tag was fun, I kept getting shot T___T And since my brother's party had 12 people, half of the place was filled with us and it was quite hard to get some shots! But we managed to do not that bad! After our first game of laser tag, we went to the Party Room, we ate fairy bread, these chocolate coco puff muffin looking things, chicken chips, popcorn, pizza/hot dogs/toasted cheese sandwich and CORDIAAL! Oh yeah, and the ice cream cake too! Which was amazing *o*





















Yeah, all these little kids... In that room, I felt like their mother! When I was eating, I was thinking to myself, "Ah... This must be how it feels like to be a mother.. Oh it's hard work, these kids won't calm down!" So after eating, we headed out to the game room, played another round of pool and to the next laser tag game! This time I did better, I was 9th in the game and Arnold was 10th, so I was happy I beat him! Keke, so after laser tag, we went and did the Bungee Run! It was so fun, even though a little painful! It was a 1v1 between Arn and I and OBVIOUSLY I won. Yes, let's keep it at that!

LOL the bungee run thing and that's the little brat .. This photo really emphasis on how small he is!

And the last game everyone was looking forward to! Final Destination! The guy that was leading us offered us a spare undies, I think I should have taken it LOL! So we had to be in a single file line and had to hold onto each other's shoulders in case we got lost! Omgsh, I swear it's so scary! It was pitch black and there were people on the side popping out and scaring us! The floors were moving and turned squishy sometimes as well! I initially thought it wasn't going to be that scary, but it was actually really scared! I also had a human cape for that whole activity..

So! Outfit of the Day time! It's actually a really simple outfit today, mainly made up of blue and black!

I wore a denim button up shirt I got from Tempt and tucked that in under my high waist shorts I got from Cotton on, I wore black stockings because it was quite cold wore and ankle high stripped shoes? LOL, not really sure what they're called! Oh and just to make the outfit more cutesy, I wore my favourite cat ear head band!

So that was my day and yeah, sorry it was boring :P Anyways, I better go start writing up a cheat sheet for my algebra test tomorrow morning ... T___T" ~

Brother and I after the tiring eventful day~
Much love, haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment