YesStyle OOTD + Welcome to Melbourne ^^

Hi guys! 
So a few days ago, a friend from Sydney came over to visit Melbourne! Wooo! Because I'm 'shipped' with this guy, I was the one to organize this outing! His name is David by the way :) 


The total turn up! Jordon, Simon, David, Megan, Jess, Ed and of course, myself! Thanks for showing up guys! ^___^ ♥


So first off, we took sticker photos! It was quite cheap, since there was 7 of us, it was $2 each, so woo! Win win! It was hard to cram and fit into the camera space of the photobooth, but yknow, being the professional photowhores we are, or at least I am, we managed to all cram in!


After a long while standing around taking photos, dancing to Gentleman, we all got pretty hungry! This was the awkward part... So we went to this restaurant, took a seat and had a look at the menu but the prices was pricier than we anticipated, so we just left... I felt so awkward! So we decided to go to 대장금인 (Daejanggeumin); although we just ordered 3 BBQ dishes and rice, we got full pretty easily, with a lot of side dishes too! I forgot to take a photo of the third one; we pretty much got beef, pork and chicken bulgogi!

I can't remember what we did after that, but I remember going around to shop, stopped by a little shopping center to just chill, listen to K-POP, sing and dance; even though people kept staring at us and probably was judging, but that's okay! We were having fun! Sadly, Ed and Jess had to go bye bye :( Follow, we went to Galactic Circus - an arcade to play some games and headed to dinner! 


So, outfit post! I actually got this one piece from YesStyle.com! It's called "Sleeveless Dotted Pleated Playsuit from BAIMOMO. I've actually wanted it for a really long time! So I got this for $19.80 AUD. I've got the Salmon coloured one since that was the only one that was available! Honestly, this looks so, so, so, so much better on the models! Why can't I look as good as them?!



Ugh, I had to get my short little brother to take a photo for me because I don't have a tripod so I look fat in this angle but whatever! So what I actually really like about this playsuit is that it tightens around my waist - for be, I've came across lots of clothing, playsuits, dresses, one pieces etc. that are too loose around the waist and actually needs to be clipped at the back. The material is also really silky for the top part so that's what I like! I actually didn't see the dotted part in the photo but I reckon it gives a cute pattern along with the collar to it! The shorts however... It's a tad too short for me and the material is quite rough - but, the thing that makes this completely awesome, it has pockets! I am a sucker for pockets, I love pockets! I guess it just makes it so convenient to chuck things in there! But the pockets are quite shallow, so... I wouldn't recommend putting a phone in there! Oh and those cat ears! I'm absolutely in love with them! I wore it in my last OOTD (click here) and it seem to match my outfit today as well! I think it goes very well with light fun outfits!

I didn't take any close up of my make up, but I guess this is a very natural and innocent look. I just tightlined my upper eyelids, used a shimmering pink based whiteliner to line my lower lashes and meeting them halfway with a brown pencil liner with a bit of white eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes! Also, I used Skin79 BB Cream (Hot pink) for my face. Since I don't get that oily in cold weather, I don't set it with powder. 

So that is all for today! I should sleep now, got school tomorrow.. For 3 periods.. WHY AM I EVEN GOING TO SCHOOL?! TT____TT

Much love, haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment