귀요미송 Gwiyomi Song? A cutie song?

Hi guys!
Yay! I've actually been meaning to do this for a while, but I never got around to it but someone inboxed me and actually asked me personally to do this! So I couldn't say no and of course I did it!
So you're probably thinking, what the stuff is a "Gwiyomi Song/Player"? Well have you not been active on YouTube?! Haha just joking - well, in Korean, 'Gwiyomi' means 'Cutie'. 
I believe it was founded by Ilhoon from BTOB (KPOP boy group) who does this counting thing whilst doing cute action and acting cute (in Korea - this is called 'aegyo'). A lot of K-Idols started to do a Gwiyomi Player where they just do the counting part. I think Hari, the artist of this song, made a cute song out of this and called it "귀요미송" - Gwiyomi Song. 

I'm not sure how it was all trended, but it's all over the place now! So yeah; I guess that's the history of the Gwiyomi Song! 


Here's me trying to do the Gwiyomi song and fail in being cute... But yeah... I am well aware that my face was :| majority of the time, poker face4lyf. Compared to all the other Gwiyomi videos, I look like a dead fish trying to look alive so people won't eat me... Not working out for me is it? Heh... I hope you guys enjoy and I shall get going now!

Much love, haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment