Purple Cat Eyes

Hi guys!
So I was just playing with my eye shadow and I suddenly thought of a gradient of purple, so I came up with this, what do you guys think?


It's pretty much light purple fading to dark, or vice versa with eyeliner that are extended upwards, a bit like a cat eye.

I have such a droopy eyelid that it practically covers the end of my eyelids so you can't really see it fading out to dark purple.


I suppose you can see the gradient effect better in these photos. Oh you might have noticed, I put a bit of shimmering white eyeliner under my eyes just to make the look pop a bit more! 

Because I'm such a beginner at make up, it took me a few tries and erasing to get this to come together, but in the end, it turned out alright, right? My dad was watching me from outside my window (that's not creepy at all) and I'm sure he was judging me, putting make up on just to photowhore, but meh! Well I'm gonna go remove this off, before it all gets stuck in my lashes.

Much love, haycheepoo ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment