Ice skating OOTD :D

Hi guys! So finally, in the second week of holidays; my friends and I decided to hang out and do... Holiday-ish things! So ice skating! It's funny that none of us knew how to skate at first... And honestly, I still don't know how to!


Ice skating rink! It has a big TV at the end where you can occasionally see yourself and watch music videos!

So ice skating was pretty fun although none of us knew how to skate. Our friend David, just got in the rink and WHALAAH! He just magically knew how to skate, how.. Why... WHAT?! It just doesn't make sense..  So yeah, my best friend Arnold and I just held onto the side (those blue rim things) for the first round, then I found a seal and started skating whilst leaning all my weight on the seal, I thought it was gonna flip backwards... Oh and I didn't mean a real seal of course, though, that'd be pretty cool, it was more of a plastic seal designed to help little kids, but.. Meh! It was actually a $5 hire for 30 minutes (WTH?! So expensive....) so I think I stole it.. I'm sorry but thank you to whoever left it! So I recall falling over and bruising my butt a good 5 times; 

Arnold and I took turns pushing each other on the seal; unfortunately we weren't able to take photos whilst skating, so here's a photo of us :D 


I look fat and that serious face :| 

After ice skating, we went to eat Nando's, but only the chips because... I guess that's what everyone was voting for! Oh oh and we saw farm animals then started taking photos, well.. I started taking photos xD 

I actually don't know what animal this is... A goat? I'm not too sure...


Tom :D and Arnold...                                                                    David :D and Arnold.... 

Arnold is always creeping. That guy can't get enough of himself! 
Tom also let me borrowed $2 for this ice cream I really wanted *O* 

Bubblegum flavour, literally tastes like bubblegum; so good. 

A little OOTD? Long knitted cut-away shoulder sleeve along with black stockings and high waist shorts which you can't see very well! Oh and my new favourite, my cat eared headband! Obsessed with it! It's so so adorable and makes the look much more youthful and fun! Don't mind the messy hair T___T


When the other guys went home, I went out shopping by myself and purchased this VS Str8 Up hair straightener; maybe I'll do a review on it? When I was buying this, I actually wanted this other one, however the lady that was serving me was nice enough to tell me that it wasn't actually a normal sized straightener, but quite a small one, thankfully for that, I went to grab this one instead. I test tried it just before and I must say, I am quite impressed.

Okay, so that was the end of my little OOTD and sort of picture diary! I shall go take a shower now, I probably have a whole heap of germs from falling on my butt in the rink! 

Much love, haycheepoo ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment